The System For You
Providing quality opportunities to developers that take pride in their work. Providing access to tools and instructions to make the lives of our contractors easier.
As a independent contractor you are able to make your own schedule and work more around deadlines. Traditional 9-5 work days are consistently wearing.
We are looking for developers to assist with specific tasks that need to be accomplished. This allows you to specialize your talent, requiring less mental resources to be used. Jumping between several projects is what we want to prevent.
There are many tasks to choose from. Meeting with clients, to altering CSS. You have your option of what you want to tackle. More advanced contractors are able to take on as many tasks as they want.
- Project Representative
- Development Director
- Framework Developer
- Upkeep Developer
- Visual Developer
POSITIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching, discovering, and successfully delivering web projects.
- Creation of site pages.
- Creation of site menus.
- Word Press backend setup.
- Add Filler Content if necessary.
- Research web service issues.
- Troubleshoot web service issues.
- Communication with client and development team.
- Communication, interaction, and assistance of 3rd-party outsourcing developers.
- Initial sit down with the client, gathering vision information on what the client is looking for.
- Documentation of the content and hand off to the development team.
- Gather client information for Billing System and Future contact.
- CSS implementation on Word Press websites.
- Working with 3rd party Photographers & Photoshop developers.
- Adding “Live Content” to the website.
- Optimization of “Live Content”.
- Highly trusted.
- Access to Web Service Systems.
- Main contact for other CNY Web developers.
- Administrator of access to business systems and credentials.
Employee Compensation System
Our goal is to deliver as many projects as possible to our contractors while allowing them to maintain their mental resources. This will allow us to deliver high-quality content to our clients.
Our workflow is currently designed to complement a full-time day job.
- Commissions will be payed out after projects are closed out and the clients are billed.
- Multiple payouts can be awarded to the same worker. You will get the commission for each role you fulfill. You could technically Find the client or project, Meet with the client to gather info, Build the framework, and Build the visuals of the site resulting in a 75% payout upon the project’s completion.
- Each commission is dependent upon the amount of assistance needed by the contractor to complete the project. The “Development Director” will determine the role tier of the contractor based upon their skill level. The higher the role tier the bigger the commission.
- Each project generates a total profit, the total profit is then broken up into percentages and paid out to each contractor. Outsourcing Fees and Tools needed to complete projects are examples of costs that will come from the total project profits.
- Outsourcing, most of the time when using outsourced resources the client is expected to cover the costs meaning it will not lower the final project profits.
- Project Tools, most of the time tools are already accounted for before the project is started. If tools need to be purchased the client is usually expected to cover those costs.
25% Commission Per Project
50% Commission Per Ticket